"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us Universe, a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest-a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.This delusion is a kind of prison, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us.Our task must be to free from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty."
"Never send a human to do a machine’s job."Agent Smith, The Matrix
- Medical modifications (vaccines, nano-bots, organ substitution, etc.) will take the place of human functions, either replacing them or ‘augmenting’ them to better serve an oligarchy.
- We will begin to treat aging as a disease instead of a normal function of the cycle of life: i.e., a seed grows into a plant, a plant prospers and grows, a plant dies, it becomes fertilizer for the next generation of plants.
- Politicians will remove rights from humans increasingly as they become more like machines. Our sentience is being stolen from us already, and once it is suppressed sufficiently (though true awareness is Universal and cannot be destroyed) we will be easier to control, like remote-control robots.
- Neuro-implants and other prosthetics will replace the current biology as a normal and accepted paradigm. Genetic engineering is already altering the human genome drastically. Currently they are testing out their mad science on animals and plants, but humans, are next.
- Artificial ‘intelligence’ will replace human cognition, integrated into our nano-bot matrix within the biological system. This will in turn develop into an AR (augmented reality) which can be controlled at the will of persons deciding what is acceptable action and what is not for a trans-human to engage in.
- Our average age will exceed 120, but we will take with us the same perceptions of the world that have created the current mess we are in. Without an abrupt halt to these maniacal technological plans the subtlety of human personality will be destroyed. While the ego is inflated to serve an elite class, the lesser-cultivated ideals of love, harmony, balance within nature, etc. will be destroyed. So who cares, really if we live longer?
- Reproduction will only take place through assisted reproductive technologies. Natural sex, and birthing will become an outdated, historical phenomenon.
- Legal structures will be put into place to support "One’s genetic make-up, neurological composition, prosthetic augmentation, and other cybernetic modifications will be limited only by technology and one’s own discretion."
- Our rights as humanity will be completely replaced with the rights of personhood, and then an arbitrary change in the definition of a ‘person’ who can then be treated as a cyber-slave.
- dental procedures,
"...weapons systems operating on new physics principles used to torture or inflict other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment including electronic weapons, electromagnetic weapons, magnetic weapons, directed energy weapons, geophysical weapons, wave-energy weapons, frequency weapons, genetic weapons, scalar weapons, psychotronic weapons, chemtrail aerosol weapons, implant weapons, nanotechnology weapons, high frequency active aural high altitude ultra low frequency weapons, [and] information technology weapons."
"Under development since 1995, the military’s goal is to install microprocessors incorporating gigaflops computer capability into "smart particles" the size of a single molecule.One might ask why are they doing this? The answer maybe as simple as, they can. It’s all about control. The power to control everything."
"Recently, scientists Anirban Bandyopadhyay and Somobrata Acharya from the National Institute of Materials Science in Tsukuba, Japan, have built the first ultra-tiny, ultra-powerful 'brains' for nanobots.The brains - just two billionths of a meter across - act as tiny computer transistors.But instead of carrying out just one operation at a time, like a normal transistor, the new devices can simultaneously perform 16 operations at once. In other words, the devices use parallel processing - like the human brain - rather than serial processing - like a normal computer.The researchers call this ability 'one-to-many' communication.The tiny machines are composed of 17 duroquinone molecules that act as logic gates. The researchers arranged 16 of these molecules in a wheel, and placed the last molecule in the middle, which acts as the control center.The entire wheel was constructed on a gold substrate."
"If by this superhuman concentration one succeeded in converting or resolving the two cosmoses with all their complexities into sheer ideas, he would then reach the causal world and stand on the borderline of fusion between mind and matter.There one perceives all created things - solids, liquids, gases, electricity, energy, all beings, gods, men, animals, plants, bacteria - as forms of consciousness, just as a man can close his eyes and realize that he exists, even though his body is invisible to his physical eyes and is present only as an idea."Ch. 43 The Resurrection of Sri Yukteswar