Wednesday 14 September 2016

dr j and I join the illuminati

  • Profile picture of Dan
    Dan posted an update 7 months ago
    Dark disclosures.
    I’ve joined the illuminati. I will receive significant and ongoing financial support in return for capturing the minds of the curious and drawing them deeper into falsehoods. Previously I had cried foul against this hidden hand but that was before I stood to benefit from evil.
    I no longer have material concerns. All things are to be handed to me. In return I shepard energies down fruitless paths that would have otherwise been directed to expanding awareness. I do this by justifying your sense of victimisation and enabling your delusions of cleverness.
    Don’t say I didn’t warn you.
    http://islandrepublicofdan.blogspot.com.au
    Comment 5 Like Delete Privacy  Logged In Users