New York-based USTC Holdings said it will acquire Xe and its core operating subsidiaries, but did not disclose the price or terms of the agreement in a statement.
DeYonker has unique experience with the Company that dates back to its founding in the late 1990s. He advised the Company through development of its early business plan and expansion of the Moyock training facility as well as supporting negotiations of its first training contracts with U.S. government agencies. Between 1998 and 2002, Mr. DeYonker co-managed Xe founder, Erik Prince’s family office which included management of Mr. Prince’s portfolio companies.
Prior to joining Forté, Jason co-managed a +$100 million family office. In addition to actively managing various platform companies, Jason was a part of the executive team responsible for family wealth management.Jason has spent the last 18 years advising on various mergers, acquistions and divestitures with an aggregate transaction value greater than $1 billion. Jason’s experience include: transaction advisory, portfolio management, real estate development, venture capital and cross border dealings. Jason began his career with Arthur Andersen Corporate Finance Group, and was a Director in Deloitte & Touche’s Corporate Finance Group. He also was the Finance Director for the West Family Trust, a venture capital group focused on cross-border transactons.
Manhattan Growth Partners is led by Dean Bosacki and Patrick McBride. Bosacki serves on the board of “the world’s largest commencement photography business,” among other companies. Manhattan Growth Partners, which describes itself as “a progressive thinking private equity firm,” also holds a majority interest in Hugo Naturals, a line of organic, vegan-friendly soaps, lotions, scents and soy candles sold at Whole Foods and other greenwashed retailers.
- India’s ‘Seed Savior’ Goes Against the GMO Corporate Grain
- Big News For Bees! Oregon to Ban Pesticides After Latest Bee Die Off
- Was the Monsanto Warehouse Arson Connected to the Recent Destruction of Oregon GMO Fields?
- FBI Vague Press Release Calls the Oregon GMO Direct Action “Economic Sabotage”
- Geneticist Calls Claims of “Safe” GMOs “Bad Science”
- New Study Concludes Pesticides Can Cause Parkinson’s Disease
- And the “Nobel Prize For Food” goes to… MONSANTO?
- Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Monsanto Amidst MEDIA BLACKOUT
- Monsanto Found Guilty of Chemical Poisoning in France